Education and Training
Jordan University of Science and Technology, 2007—Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
College De La Salle-Frére, 1999—International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
Training and Professional Experience
Genie Health, 2018—present
- As the Clinical Director, I supervise patient and clinical care activities, including monitoring of our providers’ services as well as coordinating clinical and physical therapy teams.
- Through ongoing research and development, I aim at improving and advancing remote patient monitoring in the field of orthopedics and its relation to the overall patient satisfaction.
- I oversee and manage all research projects. Presented several posters and spoke at well recognized national meetings.
Cleveland Shoulder Institute, 2012—present
- Director of Research
- Conducting and coordinating a variety of prospective, retrospective and case studies in the field of shoulder surgery.
- Data collection and statistical analysis using the program (SPSS)
- Presenting and participating at national and international shoulder surgery meetings.
- Completed and published several manuscripts in peer reviewed journals.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 2010-2012
- Orthopedic surgery research fellow. Member of Dr. Wael Barsoum’s research team.
- Conducted prospective quality control studies, retrospective and prospective clinical studies.
- Collected data thoroughly from the electronic medical record system (EPIC). Basic statistical application and use of the software (JMP).
- Coordinated a quality control and outcomes project by synchronizing the work between the Quantitative Healthcare Services department (QHS), Information Technology Division (ITD), Health Data Services and Orthopedic surgery department.
- Completed a prospective clinical study in predictive modeling.
University Hospitals Case Medical Center, 2007-2010
- Orthopedic surgery clinical and basic science research fellow, shoulder and elbow surgery (Dr. Reuben Gobezie).
- Conducted several prospective and retrospective clinical and basic science studies.
- Conducted and coordinated a prospective clinical study involving orthopedic surgery, neurology and anesthesiology.
- Completed several abstracts, papers and presentations regionally and internationally.
Washington University Medical Center, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Missouri, 2007
- Observer ship in orthopedic surgery (Sports Medicine)
- Shadowed Dr. Rick Wright (St. Louis Rams team doctor) in clinic and OR
Specialty Hospital, Amman, Jordan, 2006-2007
- Rotating Intern Physician
- Assisted in major and minor surgical procedures.
Washington University Medical Center, Barnes Jewish Hospital, Missouri, 2005
- Observership in Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Dr. Ralph Damiano
Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Missouri, 2005
- Elective Course in General Surgery
- Participated and assisted in Major and Minor Surgical Procedures
Boston Children’s Hospital, Massachusetts, 2003
- Rotating Clerkships
- Inpatient and Consult Services of Pulmonary Division
- Medical Intensive Care Unit ▪ Department of Surgery
- Consult Service of Gastroenterology and Nutrition